How to attack, how to defend, how to use the middle of the field and how to resolve situations pieces.
FIFA 17 is a game of football complex, offering several simultaneous mechanical and offers users various combinations of controls. The essence of the ‘gameplay’ is based on what you may already know from other football titles, as previous editions of FIFA and PES, with what you already know which is more than enough for any normal player. However, if you want to master perfectly the ‘gameplay’ of FIFA 17 you will have to learn, practice and refine your skills with different elements of the game.
how to defend
One of the main problems that users be in FIFA are the mechanics of the defense. Since EA presented a defense system in real time a few years ago the players have spent hard time, but FIFA 17 follows the same line. Thus, either a classical entrance or an entrance at ground level, you must know when to press the button (and, even more importantly, when not pressed).
1) Do not overlook the tactics: to defend well, you have to consider the tactics you are using your computer. If your team has orders to stay behind and wait for the opponent, do not be surprised if you try to press and you find that your peers do not follow you. On the other hand, you should also take into account the type of defense you have. If you have players with low attributes, you can not expect tactics labeling or offside go exactly as planned. So you’ll have to invest some time in selecting the tactics that you prefer and play accordingly. In short, do not try to do something to what your team is not ready.
2) Limit the danger: many users have a habit (wrong) jump to the attacker, thus leaving freedom to the opponent to get the ball and make it easier for the dribble. Your priority should be to prevent the player with the ball forward, pressing A (Xbox) or X (PlayStation); thus automatically you will place your defense before the opponent. However, you should use this option only when you approach a player of the opposing team and when you get close, switch to LT (Xbox) or L2 (PlayStation). This button containment allow you to keep the enemy at bay, but will return control.When you’re close to your opponent, try to find the best opportunity to make an input when you go to pass the ball, but do not go running to him or you will pass over.
3) Avoid the shots and centers: once you stopping your opponent, you must have your priorities clear: avoid dangerous shots and centers. Ever you have to sacrifice your position, but it is always better to leave a side angle open to leave the center clear. Moreover, it is also better than the ends pass the ball to a teammate that the cross or the race towards the goal. You will see that you can not always cover every angle, so set yourself priorities and choose your strategies carefully.
4) Use the Skill Games: Mini – games training FIFA 17 are great and will help you improve your defensive skills. Some of the challenges you will be difficult, even frustrating, but if you want toimprove your defense, you have to put the batteries. You can only hope to defend in a position in a game if you get good grades consistently in Skill Games. FIFA 17 Hack
Council pro 1: With LB (Xbox) or L1 (PlayStation), you can ask for help from a fellow AI, which put pressure on the player carrying the ball. This technique can be useful if you’re trying to stop your opponent, but is especially effective in midfield, when you try to exert greater pressure. In defense, you have to use this technique with great care, because, otherwise, you’ll end up removing a defense of his position, which can have terrible consequences. Try to limit the use of this aid to the sides or the nearest to the center of the field area.
Council pro 2: With the right analog stick you can use the “first touch”, a technique considered offensive by many, but it can be very useful in defense. If you are trying to reach a dead ball while your opponent, you can use the right stick as the scope to change direction and get away from the opposing player. So you gain time to ward off the ball from danger.
1) Positioning: The Key to dominate the midfield is to have a clear idea of where the players are without seeing them. Move the ball carefully and, if necessary, change flank with a long pass or throw fire the ball side. The midfield is often the most crowded area, so you should not let a single player had the ball for a long time and best avoided races with LT (Xbox) or L2 (PlayStation) in this area.
2) Make walls: A good way to catch the opponent off guard consists of walls; but that does not mean you have to return the ball to the player who always running. If the defense is the player who runs, pass the ball to another. Another good tactic is to extend the wall to a third player: you can pass the ball to a midfielder to start and then pass it to a forward, for example. Then, when the player runs you the pass, please return. So you get that many players are moving together through the countryside and find the gaps; but be careful because losing the ball midfield will make your stay completely open.
Council pro 1: Pressure rival in the midfield can be very strong and face his players is a quick way to lose the ball. If you want to prevent this from happening, you can hold the ball with the left trigger (Xbox) or L2 (PlayStation) button. It is the action of shielding the ball, that makes your player turn away the opponent and keep the ball out of reach. Let’s see, did not last long, but will give you a few precious seconds for a partner to help approach.
Council pro 2: Step into the space is not only useful in attack, but can also be very effective in the middle of the field. If a fellow comes running from behind, you can send the ball through. In addition, it is a great way to let the ball ready for a powerful shot. Learn to use this pass and dominating the midfield.
How to attack
1) New Shots: One of the new elements of FIFA 17 is the introduction of new types of shots. If you hold down the button to throw, the ball will accumulate strength, but also will gain height.However, you can also upload a powerful shot and send it to ground level by pressing the button a second time before the player pull a door. In this way, you can launch a low shot very strong and will also work if you hit in the air when you go to first or head. For the first time in FIFA, you’ll head down and, in many cases, is the best choice when the center is too fast (if not, will command over the crossbar).
2) Meet individual tactics: As in the rest of the field, tactics are important in the attack and not only the team but also individual. For example, you can ask a striker who try to get behind the defense when you have the ball in midfield or you can ask to be delayed and lower receive. You can even ask to stay in the center or drop to extremes. If players are not behaving as you want them, check the individual tactics.
3) Find out the type of players you have on your computer: If you have a short front with little jumping ability, can spend all day centering the ball to the area and just get score. Study your players, their strengths and their weaknesses and play accordingly. You have to adapt to the players you have and not the reverse.
Council pro 1: With triggers (Xbox) and the L2 and R2 (PlayStation) buttons, you will make your player turn around over and face your opponent. Well, if you press the two buttons simultaneously, you can move the ball sideways without changing direction, so that it will serve to make good passes or to show your skill dodges. Specifically, this movement is especially useful with the side, in the nearest band area.
Pro Tip 2: If you hold the left trigger (Xbox) or L2 (PlayStation) button pressed during shooting, you will perform a special shot. Among the many there are, you’ll find the bicycle kick, volleys, the heel touches and other special moves, which also also work with passes. When the ball is in the air, if you press the left / L2 trigger and the right analog stick, you shall separate the ball defender with a hint of chest or head. Also, keep in mind that all these movements work best with a player with great skill.
1) Córneres: The title offers a completely new córneres system, which is much more effective than the previous one. This time, you will see a mark on the lawn that will show the direction in which the ball will go. Specifically, it is great for the specific centers, such as hanging the ball to the first or second post. The direction of the ball is thus determined, while power determines the type of center. Pressing the center button slightly, the ball will reach its destination with a very high trajectory, balloon type, but if you hold down a little more, the center will be more direct and faster. The first type is good to hang the ball closer to the far post, away from the goalkeeper, while the direct center is good for specialists cabeceadores the near post.
2) Free kicks: Free kicks work in much the same way. Practically. Now you can change the direction and distance, plus the power of the shot or the way in which the strips. If you opt for a frontal release, the ball does not make any curve and the shot goes up and down (like shooting style of Cristiano Ronaldo). However, if you position the shooter on the same side of the foot strip (left for lefties), you’ll stick to the ball with the outside of his boot, more like classic shot of Roberto Carlos.
3) Throw: Now you have more options to get the ball from the sideline, for example, amagar serve. If you press the button shooting and passing at once, your fake a player that makes the ball, which turns out to be a very effective trick against a human opponent. Moreover, with the left analog stick, the player can move around the band, right, another player can control the ball and ask.
4) Penalties: Penalties are the ones who have changed and, as with the free throws, also can decide the direction and distance of the ball player. To start running towards the ball, move forward. Then, when you’re running, move in the direction and strength you want to give the ball.It may cost you a bit at first, but eventually you get used to it.